Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Florida on a Budget

My husband and I live in Florida.  We love to travel, and since Florida is the place people come to visit, we usually do it in our own backyard.  We usually do one or two weekend trips per month.  Friends and family always say, "I don't know how you do it.  You must spend every penny you have on vacations."  Nope, I do it by being cheap and by researching good deals. 

Almost as fun as the travel itself is finding good deals.  I'm addicted to finding discounts and bargains.  My Aunt Rose says I have a knack for traveling cheap, and she suggested that I become a travel agent.  I decided that maybe she is right, that I should take my talents to the street, so I decided to start this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so proud of you for creating this Blog. Sounds like there are lots of things to do on a Budget, with the economy struggling as it is I am sure many families will love this idea.

    ReplyDelete